Full speed or no speed!
Link soup for 11.04.2014
- 3 ways to design for extensibility
- Building a responsive government (website)
- Responsive Typographic Modular Scale with Sass
- Creating responsive web services
- Bringing Responsive Images to Browsers
- Designing for Touch, Part 1: Josh Clark’s workshop at An Event Apar
- Advanced web typography: Responsive web typography
HTML & CSS
The aim of a component/template/object-oriented architecture is to be able to develop a limited number of reusable components that can contain a range of different content types. The important thing for class name semantics in non-trivial applications is that they be driven by pragmatism and best serve their primary purpose – providing meaningful, flexible, and reusable presentational/behavioural hooks for developers to use.